|תנאי שימוש | דרושים | צור קשר | חיפוש | תמיכה | חוק חופש המידע | אבטחת מידע | ENGLISH ||
|תכנית ההצטיידות של חברת החשמל תוכנית ההצטיידות עברית תוכנית הצטיידות אנגלית|
|דף הבית >> רכש מכר וספקים >> תוכנית ההצטיידות >> תוכנית הצטיידות אנגלית|
The Israel Electric Corporation (IEC) develops electric power supply capabilities according to
the growing demands of the Israeli economy, while emphasizing the improvement of the
electric supply reliability.
This task implies large scale equipment purchasing for the new power stations projects, the
development of the transmission and distribution system and for the maintenance of the existing plants.
The purpose of the Procurement Plan is to present general information regarding future purchasing requirements, in order to enable producers and suppliers to meet our demands and encourage the cooperation with Israeli manufacturers.
The Procurement Plan will be updated once a year.
We herby appeal to you, manufacturer and supplier, to examine the business opportunities, to become an IEC supplier and to widen the partnership with the Israeli industries.
Supply and Stores Division
The Procurement Plan is published subject to the following terms and conditions
1. The IEC reserves the right at its sole discretion, to modify or deviate from the plan in
any way, at any time, without prior notice.
2. The plan is published solely as general information. Anyone, who relies on the plan for
any purpose, does it at its own risk.
3. The IEC will not be responsible for any losses, damage, direct or indirect, caused to any
party by virtue of, or in connection with the plan, or the information included therein, any
changes therein or deviation there from.
4. The IEC reserves the right to set up priorities, in accordance with its needs and based on its
sole discretion, in handling requests concerning the plan or qualification of suppliers.
5. For all purposes, the word 'plan' shall include any data or information, contained in this
booklet as well as any information , given by any representative of the IEC to any party,
in connection with the IEC or in connection with the IEC's acquisition plans or intentions.
2. Structure of the Procurement Plan and General remarks
2.1 The Procurement Plan categories
General Table of the Procurement Plan Categories
The Procurement Plan is divided into 10 categories:
1. New power stations
2. Power stations upgrading
3. Power stations' maintenance
5. Transmission and Distribution
7. Communication and Electronics
8. Cables and Wires
9. Vehicles, Mobile Mechanical Equipment and Workshop Equipment
10. General Material
2.2 General remarks
1. The information provided is for the quantities required for the years 2010-2014 inclusive.
The quantities detailed are in accordance with supply schedule required by IEC.
Some items arc already in advanced stage of procurement,
2. The money values are estimations only.
3. Readers must pay attention to the fact that measurement units vary between different items
and / or procurements categories.
3. Contact List
In order to receive further information concerning any items or data contained in this booklet, you may contact the following persons:
In order to receive information regarding supplier's qualification and widening
of the cooperation with Israeli industry, you may contact the following persons: